(…insert 3-4 months of procrastination here…)
Learnings from Spice Organizing Project of 2009:
- I should have done this sooner.
- Consistently shaped, clear, label-free jars make it easy for me to tell what I need to buy more of.
- Bulk spices from the bodega are perfect for refilling.
- Paper funneling is a must when transferring spices into the jars.
- I need to get a white paint-on-glass marker. The sharpie is rubbing off and is too dark to read properly.
- Cinnamon and cocoa powder want me dead. They might as well be anthrax in their airborne state. DO NOT INHALE.